The most common seizures can be classified into four types:
- Usually the person will not lose consciousness.
- Sudden or restless movements
- The person having the seizure experiences strange or unusual sensations.
- Person appears dazed and confused.
- Display random walking, mumbling, head turning or pulling at clothing.
- Person often cannot recall these repeated motions.
- Blank staring into space
- Eyes rolling upwards
- No convulsions
- May repeat many times throughout the day.
- Stiffening of muscles
- Person loses consciousness
- The body becomes rigid as it falls to the ground.
- There are convulsions.